The 2019 Nissan Altima from Headquarter Nissan in Columbus, GA – serving Fort Benning, Cataula, and LaGrange, GA, and Phoenix City and Auburn, AL – is a bold sedan for modern drivers. The sporty design features sharp styling around the headlights and front grille for a dramatic curb appeal. Underneath the hood sits a 2.5L GDI engine that provides power the instant you want it and efficiency when you need it. Maximize your driving ability with the available, intelligent all-wheel-drive system that supplies torque at precisely the right moment. Get comfortable with luxurious amenities like available leather seating and the intelligent climate control system that responds to the weather outside. Enjoy standard driver-assist features like automatic emergency braking, intelligent cruise control, and blind spot warnings.9 Stay connected to your favorite smartphone apps, like maps, contacts, and music, using the standard Apple CarPlayTM and Android AutoTM compatibility.
Today is a great day to buy a new Nissan! Take your test drive today at Headquarter Nissan by visiting the showroom at 1725 Whittlesey Road, Columbus, Georgia. Ride home in your new 2019 Nissan Altima today!
Available Intelligent Climate Control, heated seats, Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control and vents – it’s all right here, with controls redesigned to be centrally located and within arm’s reach.
Whether it’s turbocharged power or fuel-sipping economy, Altima's all-new available VC-Turbo™ engine responds to your input instantaneously.3 It literally changes shape as it adjusts the compression ratio to maximize output or fuel economy.4
With available NissanConnect® technologies, you can tailor how you stay in touch. Whether you're using an iPhone® or Android™, just plug in and access your compatible phone. Or use Nissan Door to Door Navigation for seamless routing to your destination. And with the available NissanConnect Services Skill with Amazon Alexa™, you can actually communicate with your Altima by the sound of your voice. It's all part of Nissan Intelligent Mobility, which puts your world at your fingertips, responsibly.1
Nissan takes a comprehensive approach to safety that guides the engineering and development of every car we make. It helps keep an eye on your vehicle’s systems, assists you in handling unexpected situations, and helps protect you in the unfortunate event of an accident.
1. Availability of features vary by vehicle model year, model, trim level, packaging and options.
2. World's first production variable compression engine launched by Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. in 2018.
3. VC-Turbo™ engine horsepower and torque ratings: 248 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque ratings when using 93-octane fuel; 236 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque ratings when using 87-octane octane fuel.
4. 2019 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates 28 City/39 Highway/32 Combined for Altima® S, SV, SL FWD; 26 City/36 Highway/30 Combined for Altima S, SV, SL AWD; 27 City/37 Highway/31 Combined for Altima SR, Platinum FWD; 25 City/35 Highway/29 Combined for Altima SR, Platinum AWD; 25 City/34 Highway/29 Combined for Altima SR, Platinum, Edition ONE VC-Turbo FWD. Fuel economy estimates based on 87-octane fuel. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions. Use for comparison only.
9. Safety features are not substitutes for safe and attentive driving. See Owner’s Manual for important details and limitations.
*All prices are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excludes destination and handling charges, tax, title, license, and options. Dealer sets actual price.